The time has come for me to bring on a handful of all-star content writers to help the site grow.
So here’s the deal.
I am looking for 2-3 writers (depending on the responses I get) to write for me on a consistent part time basis.
I will be providing the topics and outlines for the articles which I want to see written. All you have to do is write!
The majority of the topics will be gear focused “The Ultimate Guide of Belay Devices” for example or more general terms like “What is Redpoint Climbing”.
Some of the benefits of work on TWC:
- Making cold hard cash working from anywhere in the world!
- Basic salary to start, but lots of room to grow as the site grows.
- Flexible hours, no set schedule. You get paid for what you write and that’s it!
- Get paid to write about rock climbing!
- Build up your “internet resume”
- If you’re interested, with time I’ll teach you exactly how to write an a KILLER blog post, and optimize it for SEO. Pretty much it’s the perfect way to learn how to grow a blog.
- You must be well versed in the world of rock climbing, understand all of the lingo and climbing culture ~ easy check mark you’ve climbed for a few years.
- Be a bit of a gear head. Be the person who always has or knows about the best or newest gear. A lot of the articles will be gear related
- Fluent English. Not necessarily native, but you should be able to write like a native.
- Awesome writing skills. You should be able to write fast and well.
- I am expecting at least 2-4 high quality articles a month from a writer, articles will generally be between 1500-2500 words long.
- Be reliable, responsive in a reasonable amount of time, but I understand that you’ll have lots of other things going on. This job is designed so that you can still be out dirtbagging, traveling or working somewhere else in the meantime.
How to Apply:
Send an email introducing yourself to j.c.bushmaker (at) gmail (dot) com and include the following:
- Subject Line: “TWC Writer Position + (your name)”
- Linked/attached writing samples
- Answers to the following questions:
- Why do you want to work here?
- What is your climbing experience / interest?
- What is your expected monthly salary and for how many hours can you work per week?
- Anything else you think is relevant.
Talk to you soon!